Haven't posted on your Instagram in a while?
Thinking about starting a new one because your engagement is dead?
If you have an account where you've built up a few hundred followers, you don't need to start a new one to gain likes and comments flowing in again.
Let's use one of our new clients as an example.
They had no profile pic, 3 posts, and no link in bio.
Plus, they had not made a post in MONTHS.
In 2 days, we were able to get him 50+ followers.
Here’s what we did🎉
First off, we optimized his profile.
- Updated his profile pic to fit with his branding and our target audience - Fitness Moms is his target audience
- Changed the bio that answered the who, value and included a call to action to click the link in the bio
- Deleted the three hideous posts (Not kidding, the content was scary but no fear, GoldandGlitterCo is here.)
then we created content
Content that would speak to our target audience: Fit moms who work from home.
- Created branded content of quotes
- Gathered healthy recipes from their website and paired with beautiful images
- Posted Shoutouts
- We found fitness moms on Instagram, created a spreadsheet of them to use for shout outs we would post.
- We made sure to use Instagram accounts no larger than 20K.
Then to the posting...🙌🏽
- We posted 3-4 times a day to ramp up engagement
- Tagged high traffic locations: Los Angeles, Vegas, New York, etc.
- Used top 25-30 hashtags: changing the order of hashtags every time
- Followed large accounts within their niche - This will help you get targeted followers
and it worked!
We tripled engagement and grew his account to 50+ followers in 2 days.
Want to see other brands we've grown on Instagram?